• Ripe banana - 1 pc.,
• Yogurt (or soft non-acidic cottage cheese) - 1/2 cup,
• Jam - 2 tbsp. l
• Roasted almonds (hazelnuts or other nuts) - 3 tbsp. l
• Fresh or frozen berries - 1/4 cup.
• Peel a banana and cut along in half,
• Put the banana halves in a shallow bowl,
• Scoop yogurt or cottage cheese with an ice cream spoon and place the ball on a banana,
• Lightly warm the jam (no more than ten seconds) and pour the yogurt,
• Grind the nuts and sprinkle them on the dish,
• Garnish with berries and serve.
2. Dessert “Fried Bananas”
• Banana - 1 pc.,
• Ice cream - 150 g,
• Butter - 20 g,
• Cane sugar - 35 g,
• Dark rum - 25 ml,
• Nuts, chocolate.
• In a pan, heat and mix butter, brown sugar and rum,
• In the resulting caramel, put the bananas cut in half and along
• Fry a minute on each side,
• Put slices on an ice cream dish,
• Pour sauce from a pan (or any other topping), sprinkle with nuts or grated chocolate.
3. Dessert of bananas and cookies without baking
• Bananas - 3 pcs.,
• Cookies - 350 g,
• Sour cream - 400 g,
• Sugar - 150 g,
• Gelatin - 25 g,
• Vanillin, chocolate.
• Beat sour cream with sugar and vanilla,
• Gradually inject gelatin melted in a water bath,
• Mix thoroughly, whisk,
• In a form covered with a film, lay layers of cookies and sliced bananas,
• Pour in sour cream jelly,
• Put the dessert in the refrigerator for several hours,
• Sprinkle with grated chocolate, nuts, or garnish with berries before serving.
4. Bananas under a fur coat
• Banana - 1 pc.,
• Cottage cheese - 150 g,
• Butter - 50 g,
• Sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons
• Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. spoons
• Sour cream - 1 tbsp. spoon,
• Vanillin, chopped nuts.
• Peel and put bananas on a dish,
• Mix the cottage cheese with soft butter, vanilla and two tablespoons of sugar, • Beat the curd mass with a blender,
• Cover the bananas with the finished mixture,
• Melt sour cream, sugar and cocoa (let cool),
• Ready topping cover the curd layer,
• Sprinkle the dessert with nuts, grated chocolate or cocoa.
5. Creamy cream dessert with a banana
• Bananas - 2 pcs.,
• Fat cream - 300 ml.
• Milk - 500 ml,
• Sugar 2/3 - cups,
• A pinch of salt,
• Potato starch 2 - tbsp.,
• Eggs - 2 pcs.,
• Butter - 50 grams,
• Vanilla pinch.
For the sand layer:
• Shortbread cookies or cracker "tender" - 150 g,
• Butter - 50 g.
• Fresh mint leaves,
• Any nuts or chocolate as desired.
• Pour sugar, salt and starch into a saucepan, put on medium heat and bring to dissolution,
• Pour milk into a stewpan and keep over medium heat until thickened and boiling, • Then remove the heat and leave to cool,
• Beat eggs with a whisk,
• Gently pour into the cooled milk-sugar mixture, mix quickly and put on low heat,
• Bring the mixture to a boil (boil no more than 30-40 seconds),
• Add butter and vanillin to the cream (after mixing, leave to cool),
• Cover the cooled cream with a film and refrigerate,
• Grind cookies into crumbs using a blender,
• Melt the butter in the microwave,
• Mix cookies with butter, mixing until smooth,
• Pour the resulting mass onto a baking sheet covered with parchment,
• Send to the oven preheated to 160 degrees for 10 minutes,
• After cooling thoroughly,
• Beat heavily chilled cream with a cold whisk of the mixer until stable peaks,
• Bananas cut into circles,
• Put the dessert in layers in wide glasses,
• After sending to the refrigerator for another 30-60 minutes,
• Before serving, decorate the dessert with slices of bananas and sprigs of fresh mint.
6. Video bonuses
Banana dessert in 5 minutes.
Cake with banana filling without baking.
Homemade banana ice cream.
Jelly from sour cream and banana.
Chocolate dessert with a banana.
Banana and strawberry dessert.
Delicious banana dessert.
Do not know how and what to feed the baby? Then - 5 children's breakfasts, which even the most capricious children cannot resist - this is an excellent way out in this situation.
Do you like the article? Then support us press:
An original dish for a hearty dinner and a festive feast. Fruits need to be selected a little immature (green tips and "tails"). They contain a sweet, but still dense pulp that will keep its shape when frying.
- Unripe bananas - 4-5 pcs.
- Chicken egg - 2-3 pcs.
- Wheat flour - 1-2 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 50 g.
- Vanillin optional
- Breadcrumbs - 200 g.
- Oil for frying.
- Peel the bananas for the peel. To make it convenient to fry, large copies are divided into halves.
- Mix a spoonful of wheat flour and three eggs. Dissolve all sugar and vanillin in a mixture.
- Dip bananas in batter and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown. On average, about 2 minutes on each side.
Tongues with bananas
Puff pastry tongues complemented by juicy ripe banana filling. Overripe spotted fruits with very soft flesh will not work, because when heated, it will let juice, the filling will flow out and burn to the baking sheet.
- Puff pastry - 700 g.
- Sugar - 50 g. Either
- Thick honey - 50 g.
- Ripe bananas - 2-3 pcs.
- Cinnamon to taste.
- Powdered sugar for decoration.
- Divide the puff pastry into two parts. Roll one into a layer with a thickness of about 0.5 cm. Make the other much thinner.
- Cut a large layer into small tongues (approximately 10 by 5 cm). Cut a thin layer in the same way, but make cuts in a checkerboard pattern on each piece. It will turn out a grid that will open when baked.
- Peel bananas, divide into two parts, cut the halves ready along. Get four shares.
- Place a banana on the tongues, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Moisten the edges of the dough with water and lay the cut part on top.
- Squeeze the edges lightly so that both parts of the dough stick to each other.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes by setting the sensor to 200 degrees.
- The baking sheet can not be greased with oil, as there is enough fat in the tongues.
- Put the tongues with bananas on a baking sheet, at a distance of 3-5 cm. So the products are better baked.
- Insert the baking sheet into the second cell from above. The plates are baked differently, but in this position the upper part is well baked, the lower part does not burn and does not harden.
- Leave the tongues for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. In the end, for 2-3 minutes, the temperature can be raised to 220-230 degrees, forming a dry crispy crust.
- Sprinkle the cooled tongues with powdered sugar.
Curd dessert with bananas
A light and wholesome meal suitable for breakfast or a simple dessert for tea. You can add bananas with steamed raisins, dates, prunes and other dried fruits. Fresh grapes, kiwi, persimmon combine well with the sweet pulp.
- Pasty cheese (Ricotta, Mascarpone) - 200 g.
- Vanillin in sugar.
- Cocoa powder for drinks - 2 tbsp. l
- Shortbread Cookies - 200 g.
- Curd mass - 150 g.
- Mix curd mass and tender curd cheese. Pour two tablespoons of the mixture for the cocoa milk drink, vanilla in sugar and granulated sugar.
- Pour in a little sour cream or heavy cream. Beat the mass in a lush cream.
- Peel and cut the bananas into small cubes. Sprinkle with any acidic juice to prevent darkening.
- Peel large grapes from seeds and cut into slices.
- Grapes and bananas mixed with curd. Part of the fruit left for decoration.
- Crush cookies into large crumbs.
- Place half of the biscuit crumbs on the bottom of the portioned dishes.
- Then make a curd layer 4-5 cm wide and pour out the rest of the cookies.
- Press lightly with your hands. Leave in the refrigerator for impregnation for 3-4 hours, so that the crumb incorporates part of the moisture and the layers are pressed together.
- Before serving, garnish with halves of grapes and slices of banana dipped in orange or lemon juice. To taste, sprinkle with large chocolate chips.
Delicate dish with an airy texture and a stunning crisp. Ideal for spontaneous tea drinking, as it is prepared very quickly.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Walnut - 50 g.
- Ripe bananas - 200 g. (2 pcs.)
- Chicken Egg - 4 pcs.
- Milk or drinking cream - 200 ml.
- Wheat or rice flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 100g.
- Peel the bananas and fry in warmed butter. Remove from the pan in a separate bowl with all the fat. Knead with a fork in thick mashed potatoes and cool slightly.
- Add four egg yolks, a spoonful of flour and butter, granulated sugar to milk or drinking cream. Stir until sugar crystals dissolve.
- Cool the whites and beat in a white foam.
- Combine both pieces, add banana puree.
- Warm the oven for 10 minutes, setting the temperature to 200 degrees.
- Generously cover the baking dish with butter, pour out a viscous mixture.
Banana Peach Jelly
Delicate fruit jelly with a soft texture. It consists of two layers, but sometimes this recipe is supplemented with a third layer - from yogurt, cream or sour cream jelly.
To make the dish the first time, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions on the gelatin bag. For fruit puree it needs about 10-15 g per 1 kg., For decorative transparent jelly - already about 20-25 g per 1 kg, since the layer must be dense.
- Mature peaches - 400 g.
- Peach or plum juice - 100 ml.
- Spotted bananas - 400 g.
- Orange or apple juice - 100 ml.
- Sugar - 150-250 g.
- Gelatin - 30-40 g.
- Whipped cream for decoration.
- Fruit syrup - 30-40 ml.
- Water - 200 ml.
- Vanillin or cinnamon - optional.
- Soak gelatin in advance in 100 ml. water, slightly warm to dissolve and strain the mixture from the rest of the concentrate.
- Divide the gelatin solution into three equal parts.
- Peel the bananas, chop coarsely, add orange juice and chop in a thick puree. If the mass begins to darken, pour a spoonful of lemon juice or add a pinch of citric acid.
- Pour one part of the gelatin into the banana puree. Stir and arrange in forms a layer of no more than 2 cm, otherwise the jelly will harden for a very long time.
- Do the same with peaches. Sand the fruits, leave one half to decorate the jelly, chop the rest with a blender, pour in a little peach or plum juice.
- In peach puree also pour one part of gelatin. Arrange on frozen banana jelly.
- Cook sugar syrup from 50 g of sugar, a good pinch of citric acid and 150 ml. water. Cool and dilute the remaining gelatin in it.
- Instead of homemade syrup, you can use a store-bought product. It must be diluted with boiled water. It will take about 40-50 ml. Of syrup and 100 ml. water.
- Cut the peach into thin slices. Put in a semicircle on the frozen jelly, pour in a transparent layer. Leave in the refrigerator until solidified.
- Before serving, jelly can be decorated with whipped cream, mint leaves or nuts.