Author: Vitaly Pichugin A source: http://www.nlplife.ru/
Many books are devoted to education. In the last twenty years, a tendency has been manifested - education should be exclusively from the standpoint of humanism.
There can already be no other upbringing. I wonder if A.S. Makarenko is a humanist?
“How did you raise such a smart, good boy?”
- Lies, threats, blackmail.
The humanistic approach in pedagogy suggests that:
1. Each child has something positive (core), this positive just does not need to be interfered with, but better to help.
2. When a baby is born, it is free. This is its inherent and absolute value. Therefore, it is impossible to limit and suppress the freedom of the child.
3. You can’t impose a worldview on a child; he himself must come to the development of his worldview.
4. In the process of education can not be used manipulation, violence, pressure, coercion.
5. The child has a desire for development (self-actualization), he strives for beauty. This is the driving force of education, so you can not influence the choice of the child, he himself knows better what he needs.
A humanistic approach to education is good, as a slogan, as a call for all the best, against all the worst. But what in reality?
A.S. Makarenko understood that children are very different, and more likely more lazy loafers than those who want to develop the beautiful in themselves.
Although no one has conducted a study, how many children are born with a “positive core”, and how many with some other. Yes, and how to conduct it?
Humanistic constructions in parenting are more invented than created from real situations of parenting. Makarenko was dealing with reality.
Therefore, he preached technological education by deed. Not the most prosperous children (and, often, criminals) tensed, working for their food and for a common cause.
The elders controlled the younger ones, often using obscene words, sometimes with the help of massacre. In general, no humanism. What result?
Among almost 3,000 pupils of groups led by A. S. Makarenko, not a single relapse is known, and many scholars of the fate of these graduates note that "they were happy people."
Many continued the work of A.S. Makarenko, became wonderful teachers, some - outstanding statesmen.
Is it humane to force a child to act against his will?
Yes, from my point of view - humanely. Sometimes powerful discipline and limitations are the only opportunity to make a real person out of a little scoundrel.
• In greenhouse conditions, you can’t grow oak, but you can.
Here are the results of a humanistic approach.
For example, the program "Childhood 2030". About this project: “My Generation Foundation”, in accordance with its mission, supports all progressive social initiatives regarding youth and children. The Commission of the Public Chamber for Social and Demographic Policy, Alexandra Ochirova, has already done multifaceted work on childhood problems, including in the field of social standardization, in the field of legal support and ideology. And now the My Generation Foundation, having joined the joint work, has become the main ideologist and developer of the CHILDHOOD 2030 project.
1. The child should be as isolated as possible from parental influence and re-educated in various kinds of circles and groups (parenthood licenses, educational communities, multiple, guest marriages, homosexuals).
2. It is necessary to break the stereotype: “Parents love their children”, “Children must live in families”.
3. "Family structure dramatically inhibits the development of children."
4. The traditional (nuclear) family quickly dies, but still clings to life. We need to help her finally leave the stage. "The legislation is aimed at preserving the nuclear family, while society is increasingly abandoning it and inventing new forms of life together."
Interestingly, after the implementation of such a parenting program, how many children will be sent to colonies, asylums, will become drug addicts?
Humane - what is it?
Once again, I will repeat the definition of humanity (but in a slightly more expanded form), so that relying on it one could identify the characteristics of a person who could justifiably be called a humanist.
You can identify a humane person by the following three characteristic features:
- Altruism - this desire to help those in need is completely free, the tendency to take care of others, to provide assistance without asking for anything in return. A striking example of the manifestation of this quality are people involved in volunteering - activities aimed at all possible assistance to others.
This is not done for money, fame or any other bonuses. The intentions of such people come from the heart. This is help for the sake of help.
A person with a humanistic outlook on the world can be a donor, help orphanages, organize free holidays, look after the elderly in nursing homes, treat the wounded in the war zone, and so on.
Sometimes in order to do the second, you have to suffer a lot in doubt. A humanist is also a person, he must at least think a little about himself in order to live a full life. If you are standing in the last pants, then it is unreasonable to give the pants to someone who does not have them. Another thing if you have two pants.
If these three elements are not present in a person’s act, then there is no need to talk about humanity.
It often happens that people donate considerable amounts to charity (as philanthropists do), and then shout about it at all angles, except that posters around the city do not hang up. Such acts are dictated by vanity, and this is self-interest. The desire to help should not be accompanied by the expectation of bestowal, payment for one’s good. Otherwise, this is a trade relationship.
Humanity is the central principle of humanistic psychology, which considers each individual as a unique system capable of self-development.
The subjects of study of psychologists in this area are creativity, moral and ethical principles, self-actualization, choice and responsibility, freedom and love. In a word - in the center stands man and his values.
Many sciences study man, his existence, communication with others, factors that determine development: history, literature, social science and others. In this regard, any of these sciences has a humanistic prefix. This means that the subject of their study is a person, his activities and interaction with the world.
- According to the definition of the ancient Roman politician and philosopher Cicero, humanism - the highest cultural and moral development of human abilities into an aesthetically finished form, combined with softness and humanity [source not specified 40 days] .
- According to the definition given in the Charter of the International Humanist and Ethical Union,
Humanism is a democratic, ethical life position, which states that human beings have the right and duty to determine the meaning and form of their lives. Humanism calls for building a more humane society through ethics based on human and other natural values, in the spirit of reason and free search, through the use of human abilities. Humanism is not theistic and does not accept the "supernatural" vision of the real world. (eng.)
Humanism is a progressive life position, which without the help of faith in the supernatural affirms our ability and obligation to lead an ethical lifestyle in order to fulfill ourselves and in an effort to bring greater benefit to humanity. (eng.)
Classification [edit |SharePinTweetSendSendSend