- 3 tomatoes
- 100 grams of green beans
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 fresh seed-free chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 Cook the tomatoes. Core and cut the tomatoes into cubes. Discard the top and bottom of the tomato. Fold in a bowl.
- 2 Chop the beans. Cut the beans in half, cut into strips and add to the tomatoes.
- 3 Add chopped greens and peanuts.
- 4 Make the sauce.Put chili peppers, lemon juice, palm sugar, fish sauce, garlic in a bowl and mix well. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- lemon juice 5 tbsp. spoons
- sugar 3 tbsp. spoons
cane or golden brown
- fish sauce 3 Tbsp. spoons
- dried shrimp 2 Tbsp. spoons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Shrimp 16 Pieces
- Green Beans 10 Pieces
- green papaya 450 gram
- Cherry Tomato 8 Pieces
- green onions 1 Piece
- sauce 1 teaspoon
- peanuts 2 tbsp. spoons
1. Slice the dried shrimp. Pass the garlic through the press. Trim the beans. Peel the papaya and cut in half. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the cilantro and finely chop the green onion. Coarsely chop the salted peanuts. Beat lemon juice, sugar, fish sauce, dried shrimp and chopped garlic in a medium-sized bowl. Pour 1/4 cup shrimp sauce and set aside.
2. Cook the beans in a medium saucepan with boiling salted water until crisp appears until the beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Rinse the beans under cold water. To cut in half.
4. Finely chop the papaya with thin chips to make about 3 cups. Put in a large bowl.
5. Add cherry tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, chili sauce and green beans.
6. Fry the shrimp in a pan until pink and add to the salad.
7. Pour in the prepared dressing and mix gently. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Step by step recipe with photo
A salad of small tomatoes (cream or cherry) with green beans and sesame seeds stands out for its originality and is famous for its large amount of vitamin, as well as excellent taste. Use fried sesame, not raw - it has such a bright aroma that two simple ingredients such as tomatoes and green beans open completely from a new perspective!
In order to cook this bright salad, take cherry tomatoes or cream, green beans, onions, fried sesame seeds, olive oil, salt.
Rinse the tomatoes and cut each tomato lengthwise into two halves.
Transfer the chopped tomatoes into a salad bowl and add to them the boiled beans in salt water and already cooled.
Now add thin onion feathers, olive oil and salt to the salad bowl.
Pour the fried sesame seeds, the last ingredient in this wonderful salad.
Gently mix the salad, let sesame stick on each slice of tomato and on each segment of the beans.