Extraordinarily delicate roses with delicate petals can be made from tissue paper. It is much more beautiful than standard artificial flowers made of fabric or plain paper. Look at these lovely works of art and you will want to do the same! These roses can be used in different situations: decorate a room with them, give them in a bouquet, decorate their hair, placing flowers on a hairpin ... Of course, it is worth remembering that they are made of paper, which means they can get wet or burn out. So, you can use such a decoration only in a dry room or outdoors in sunny weather.
In addition to roses, you can make delicate green leaves. If you don’t have such a thin green material, paint tissue paper. Otherwise, it is better not to do the leaves at all: if you make them from hard material, they can ruin the whole composition.
Before you - patterns of roses from tissue paper. On each element it is written how many details will need to be cut. Do not be alarmed, but this is all for one flower! For the petals, you need soft pink or cream tissue paper, for the rectangles (they will be the middle of the rose) - cream or yellow, but for the leaves and sepals - green.
To make roses from tissue paper, take: tissue paper of the above colors, hot glue with a gun, scissors, a thin stick or copper wire for the leg.
How to make roses from tissue paper? Process description
1. Cut out of paper all the necessary details for one flower. In general, you should get 50 petals of different sizes, one square, one rectangle, six sepals and six leaves. In general, for one rose, three leaves will be enough, so they will need to be formed from a double layer of tissue paper. But more about that later.
2. Take a wire or wand and form the center of the rose. To do this, fasten a piece of cotton wool on a stick and twist it into a tight ball, scrolling the wire.
3. Wrap a cotton ball in a yellow or cream square. Lubricate the paper with glue to fix it. Wrapping the edges of the square, wrap them around the stick.
4. Then wrap the middle with a yellow or cream rectangle. Here the rule is the same: a little grease the paper with glue and press it to the middle.
5. Lay out all the petals in front of you and, preferably, divide them by size so that you do not get confused during work. Twist the top edge of each petal slightly.
6. Twist the bottom edge of each petal to make it sharp. But take only the tip, do not twist the petal itself!
7. Glue twenty small petals to the middle of the rose, smearing their lower edge.
8. Then glue twenty medium-sized petals, also lubricating them with hot glue from the gun.
9. Well, now you can carefully glue the ten remaining petals - those that are large. Do this work with extreme caution, because these petals will be outside the flower.
10. Turn the flower upside down and glue the sepals to its base.
11. Wrap a green floral tape around the foot of the flower.
12. Glue together two parts of the leaves so that you get three leaves. As you wrap the legs in green floral tape, fix three leaves in the leg.
Roses made of papyrus paper will require a little time from you, but you will be very pleased with the result!