Most of everything created by man is dangerous not only for nature, but also for himself. Take for example substances such as solvents, paints, resins, varnishes, glue ... In the field of construction and repair, it is simply impossible to do without them. However, if you do not expose them on time recycling, waste organic solvents, paints, varnishes, adhesives, mastics and resins can cause considerable harm to the environment and human health.
More often disposal of organic solvents, paints, varnishes, adhesives, mastics and resins produced by burning in special furnaces. However, not all of the above materials can be completely destroyed using this method. The process of disposal of these wastes should be carried out using a different technology. In this case, the destruction is carried out in several stages:
- The study of waste and the selection of the necessary preliminary preparation. At the same stage, the absorption of liquid components and the neutralization of hardeners with a strongly acid or strongly alkaline reaction are performed. Then the waste together with the container is crushed in a grinder and placed in airtight containers.
- Mixing waste in a predetermined ratio. The result is additives for cement production. Waste is not only not harmful, but also beneficial. Thus, this recycling technology is completely waste-free.
The company "EcoLogic" uses for disposal of organic solvents, paints, varnishes, adhesives, mastics and resins only modern equipment and new technologies. Thanks to this, the process becomes waste-free and harmless. Compliance with all rules and regulations allows us not to endanger the environment and human health.
EcoLogika provides the following services:
Waste disposal of organic halogen-containing solvents, mixtures thereof and other halogenated liquids
Solvents are chemical compounds and their mixtures capable of dissolving various substances. These substances are very toxic, physiologically active, many of them are fire and explosive. therefore Recycling organic halogen solventsmixtures thereof and other halogenated liquids must be produced in compliance with all safety standards. Personal protective equipment is also needed, as organic solvents can cause serious poisoning and skin diseases.
Disposal of non-halogenated organic solvents and mixtures thereof
Non-halogenated organic solvents have a very wide range of applications:
- manufacture of plastics, varnishes, paints, resins, adhesives
- rubber industry
- dry cleaning clothes
This group of waste is also toxic and harmful to nature and human health. therefore disposal of non-halogenated organic solvents and mixtures thereof should be carried out by professionals in compliance with the rules of general and personal safety.
Acetone is a colorless volatile liquid with a characteristic odor. More than 3 million tons of acetone are produced annually in the world. That's why acetone waste disposal is very important for the conservation of ecology.
Due to the high volatility, a significant part of the acetone evaporates into the atmosphere. This toxic substance, which has an exciting and narcotic effect, affects the central nervous system. Therefore, enterprises should be carried out in a timely manner. destruction of residues of acetone that has lost consumer properties.
Recycling ethyl acetate
Ethyl acetate is a colorless mobile liquid with a pleasant sweetish odor. Ethyl acetate is one of the most popular poisons for killing insects, however, it is registered as a dietary supplement.
Recycling ethyl acetate should be done with great care. Despite the low toxicity, prolonged inhalation of its vapor irritates the mucous membranes of the eyes and respiratory tract, causing dermatitis.
Must be exposed destruction of residues of ethyl acetate, which has lost consumer properties. Their long-term storage will not lead to anything good. After all, the ignition temperature of ethyl acetate is only 2 ° C. The danger of fire is very high.
Recycling Ethylene Glycol
Ethylene glycol is colorless and odorless. It can be distinguished by its oily consistency and sweetish taste. Highly flammable, toxic. If it enters the human body, it can be fatal. Recycling Ethylene Glycol very important for preserving the environment.
Due to the widespread use in production, a large amount of already unusable substance stagnates in warehouses. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct timely destruction of residues of ethylene glycol that has lost consumer properties.
Benzene is one of the ten most important substances in the chemical industry. However, the prolonged exposure of this substance to the human body can lead to the most adverse consequences. Correct workbenzene waste able to prevent them. The remains of benzene, which has lost consumer properties, should be destroyed using special equipment.
Disposal of diethyl ether
Diethyl ether is necessary in medicine, it is used as anesthesia. The remains of diethyl ether, which has lost consumer properties, are often stored in hospitals and hospitals. This is unacceptable since diethyl ether waste are toxic. The dumping of such waste into a landfill is harmful to nature, therefore the destruction of diethyl ether waste should be made using special technology.
Pyridine Waste Disposal
Pyridine is a colorless liquid with a pungent unpleasant odor. Untimely holding pyridine waste disposal In enterprises, it can lead to illnesses for employees, as this substance adversely affects the nervous system and skin. The remaining pyridine, which has lost its consumer properties, is better to be turned over to a waste management company.
Carbon Disulfide Disposal
Carbon disulfide disposal is the number one task for enterprises where this substance is used. It is poisonous. Only 1g. carbon disulfide can kill a person. Imagine the effect this poison has on nature. If at your enterprise the remains of pyridine that has lost its consumer properties are preserved, urgently call for disposal specialists.
Toluene Waste Disposal
Like other benzene hydrocarbons, toluene is toxic, explosive, has a narcotic effect.Toluene Waste Disposal cannot be done by simple burning. This substance burns with a smoky flame, while emitting harmful fumes. Residual toluene that has lost its consumer properties must be disposed of specifically. At the same time, you can work with them only in rubber gloves.
Xylenes are used as solvents. They are not particularly dangerous. However timely xylene waste disposal should still be produced. Residues of xylene that have lost their consumer properties cannot be disposed of in the trash. Like any chemical waste, xylene is harmful to the environment.
Cresols are colorless liquids or crystals. Harmful to humans only through direct contact with skin or mucous membranes. Cresol Recycling - simple and fast process. Therefore, in order not to harm the environment, it is better to destroy the residues of cresol, which has lost consumer properties, rather than throwing the substance into a landfill.
In addition to the solvents themselves, the disposal of sludges containing solvents is also important. Avoid the harmful effects of these substances on the human body and nature, as well as benefit from the disposal of sludge containing solvents.
Disposal of paint and varnish products
Paints and varnishes (LKM) are liquid or powder formulations that are used for repair and construction purposes. Apply thin layers to various surfaces. Process recycling paint and varnish products also includes the destruction of paper and containers contaminated with paintwork. After all, this waste also poses a danger to the environment.
Disposal of glue, adhesives, mastics, uncured resins
Glues are substances capable of combining various materials. They are divided into drying and non-drying. Often, non-drying adhesives include resins. Among them, the mastic tree resin - mastic - a chemical preparation designed to extend the service life and maintain the beautiful appearance of various products, is distinguished. All of these essential substances harm the environment. Tubes of glue lying on dumps, jars of resin and mastic are toxic. Therefore, it is very important to carry out on time disposal of waste adhesive, adhesives, mastics, uncured resins.
The company "EcoLogica" accepts applications for the disposal of all of the above types of waste. Our experts will do the job efficiently quickly and inexpensively.
Methods for the disposal of paint and varnish waste
There are several basic methods for the disposal of paintwork materials. Each of them has its own characteristics and rules.
- Burning in special furnaces. Before disposal of this type, a preliminary study of paintwork is necessary. A suitable temperature regime is selected and the possibility of complete utilization is evaluated. Some paint and varnish products with stickiness and viscosity cannot be completely disposed of by burning in special installations.
- Recovery method. Utilization of solvents is a separate type of disposal. The most commonly used recovery method, which is based on the phenomenon of adsorption. Adsorption is an increase in the concentration of one substance on the surface of another. Active carbon and silica gel act as adsorbent. Recovery equipment is quite compact. The use of carbon fabric makes the adsorbers work continuously.
- Plasma destruction. The whole process is carried out in a plasma reactor. The installation consists of two reaction chambers and special bathtubs. In the process of waste disposal, molten metal is involved. Waste falls on its surface. Residual gas enters the gas treatment system. The main advantage of this method is the possibility of using the obtained gas as an alternative fuel.
- Burial method. The burial of paint and varnish waste occurs only in a specially equipped area. In this case, there is no air pollution. The disadvantage is the need for permission from regional authorities. Reconservation of waste is also likely.
- Waste recovery. Waste paint recycling is a combination of several processes. The first stage is the partial dissolution of the waste in the mixer along with the solvent. This process lasts about 5 hours. Further in the way of the mixture, a strainer appears, which cleans it of large particles. After this, dispersion and subsequent filtering through a grid with smaller cells take place. A pump comes into play that pumps the suspension into a ball mill for dispersion. The goal is to achieve the necessary variance. If this condition is met, then the solvent is poured into the mixture to achieve the desired consistency. The final stage is the packaging of paint. Oil-based paint cannot be disposed of in this way.
Rules for the disposal of paint and varnish waste
If you are dealing with paints and varnishes, you must know the following rules for their disposal:
- Do not transport paint to landfills. Precipitation affects the waste, causing it to seep into the ground and pollute rivers and groundwater. Each city should have a special program related to the collection and disposal of paints and varnishes.
- If less than 3 centimeters of paint remain in the container, dry it. Paint residues exceeding 3 cm must be poured into several containers and also dried. You can dry the paint with cat litter or newspaper sawdust. After all the procedures, paint containers can be thrown into a regular trash can.
- Oil-based paint cans should be transferred to waste sorting stations.
- Unused paint residues are best conveyed to people in need — schools, churches, or other organizations.
Disposal of organic solvents
Solvents are chemicals that evaporate quickly, are highly toxic, highly flammable, and can cause explosions. These properties are quite dangerous and can harm human health, therefore, the competent disposal of solvents in St. Petersburg is an absolutely necessary operation.
Solvent Utilization: Methods
The recycling of used solvents can only be carried out by enterprises that have special equipment and permission for this type of activity. Today, there are several methods for processing residual solvents. Among them are the following:
- Burning. Thermal disposal is carried out in a special furnace. In a short time, large volumes of solvent can be processed at a low cost. An environmentally unsafe method.
- Regeneration. After the identification of substances that enter into the solvents, the latter are distilled, and the remaining elements are burned.
- Burial place. Disposal of solvent waste is carried out at landfills with an appropriate degree of safety. The disadvantages of this method include the need for re-preservation of residues.
- Plasma processing. The essence of the method is the treatment of waste solvents in a special plasma reactor. During the process, it becomes possible to separate the elements of the solvent into separate gas-like substances, which can subsequently be used as fuel. A fairly promising method, not yet widely used.
Utilization of solvents in St. Petersburg
Our company accepts various solvents for disposal in unlimited volumes, as well as waste paint and varnish materials. For this we have all the necessary equipment, special vehicles, trained employees, as well as a state license for this type of activity. At the end of the work we issue the necessary supporting documents for the client's accounting. We offer an affordable cost of services!
To start cooperation with our company - just call us or contact through the site!
We are also engaged in the disposal of other types of waste, ranging from the disposal of food waste and ending with the disposal of hair.