Tick Tok is a new, developing and not reaching the peak of popularity social network. It can be used from a mobile device (phone, tablet) and from a personal computer. The network is for communication, creating and sharing a music product (audio, video, clips) between users around the world. However, to this social. the network has gained worldwide fame; it needs to be regularly advertised.
What you need to enter Tick Tok on a computer
Initially, the developers of social. Networks created it for use on mobile devices. Therefore, to establish Tick Tok to the computer and use the functionality of social. network, you must first download a special emulator program to your PC.
For TIK TOK, two emulator programs are optimally suited: BlueStacks, Andy. In order for these programs to function after installation on a PC, the computer must have several special technical characteristics.
Sites for wrapping in Tik Tok:
Features of installing the emulator program
To install BlueStacks or Andy on a computer, you will need to find the official website of the developer companies through a search engine. On the found site, use the "Download program»And wait for the moment when the downloaded file is completely saved to the computer.
After the download is complete, the file of the emulator program needs to be opened and the installation (installation) process started. Upon completion of the installation, the file will need to be reopened as a regular program.
Procedure for logging on to a computer
After starting the BlueStacks or Andy program on the computer, the “Menu” window will appear, with a similar interface to the same “window” that appears on the screen of the tablet or mobile phone. Next, to enter the social. The network will need to perform the following steps:
- select on screen Play Store Utility (point the mouse at it and click on the left button),
- in the window that appears, specify the password and login to enter your personal Google Account (if this is not available, you will need to register and create your account),
- in the opened “window” of the Play Store, using the application search function, find the TIK TOK application, download it to your computer and install it in the same way as the emulator program,
- on the monitor screen you need to find and open the installed file of the application “Tick Tok”, enter the login and password and access the social. network.
Download Tik Tok to computer
In our instructions, we will talk about a method that involves the use of third-party software. The Andy emulator program will help you launch the full official version of Tik Tok with the Android virtual machine directly on your computer.
- Download the program from the link to the official website above. When the download is complete, install Andy on your computer.
- After installation, run it. A window will appear on the screen, similar to the familiar Andro interface>launch play market
- The standard Google Account authorization window should appear. If you are already registered in Gmail, click on the "Existing" button. If not, click "New" and go through a small registration process.
- Complete the authorization process in the system with an email address and password. login to account
- Finally, the Play Market app store should appear on the screen. Through it, Andro users>Tik Tok search
- Once on the application page, click "Install" to begin the installation process. After just a few seconds, the application will be ready for the first launch. Tik Tok installation
- By opening the Tick Tok application, you will see a familiar login window. main application window
Please note that you downloaded the official version of the Tik Tok mobile application to your computer. You will have access to all its functions, including publishing videos. However, when publishing videos from a computer, we recommend that you follow our instructions.
Using the emulator of the Android operating system, you can launch not only Tick Tok, but also any other applications that you can find on the Google Play Market.
System requirements to run
Andy program, like other emulators of the Android operating system, have recommendations for the minimum requirements of the computer hardware. Such recommendations, first of all, help to launch Tik Tok without prejudice to other applications.
Minimum Requirements for Andy
- AMD or Intel Dual-Core Virtualization Support
- 3 Gb of RAM, of which Andy reserves about 1 Gb
- At least 10 Gb of free disk space
- OpenGL 2.1 Video Card
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Benefits of installing on a PC
There are many positive aspects in using the application on the computer. There are several that can be distinguished: a free smartphone, battery saving, the use of a full keyboard. Also, by launching the Tik Tok service through a computer, you can stay online for a long time - you do not have to leave the program.
Share this social networks: